ECET 2012 qualified candidates are eligible to get admission to the following courses based on their rankings through counseling:
1. Second year B.E./B.Tech. (Regular) Courses
2. First year B.E./ B.Tech. in University Engineering Colleges
3. Second year B.Pharmacy (Regular) Courses in all universities and unaided private colleges.
Essential Eligibility: Candidates with Diplomas in following Engineering branches are eligible to apply for ECET - 2011:
1. Computer Engineering
3. Bio-Medical Engineering (including Special Diploma)
4. Mechanical (includes Automobile, Printing Technology, Packaging Technology and Foot Ware Technology branches also)
5. Civil Engineering
6. Electronics and Communication. (Candidates who studied special diploma in TV and Sound Technology can also apply)
7. Chemical (including Sugar Technology / Textile Technology / Ceramic Technology / Leather Technology)
8. Mining or Metallurgy
9. Electronics and Instrumentation (including Special Diploma)
11. B.Sc., Graduates with Mathematics.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can obtain application forms from any of the following Andhra Bank Branches:
1. Hyderabad: Saifabad, Khairathabad, Sanathnagar, Kachiguda, JNTU ( Kukatpally), S.P. Road (Secunderabad).
2. Telangana Region: Hanumakonda, Waranagal, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Manchirial, Karimnagar, Khammam, Kothagudem, Mahaboobnagar, Sangareddy, Nalgonda,
3. Northern Andhra: Branches at Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Visakhapatnam, Maharanipat (Vizag), Gajuwaka (Vizag)
4. Coastal Andhra: Branches at Machilipatnam, Vijayawada, Eluru Road (Vijayawada), Bhimavaram, Tanuku, Eluru, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Guntur, Koritepadu (Guntur), Tenali, Ongole.
5. Rayalaseema Region: Branches at Nellore, Tirupathi, S.V. Arts College (Tirupathi), Chittoor, Kadapa, Nandyal, Kurnool, and Anantapur.
Important Dates for ECET 2011:
1. Commencement of sale of applications: 21st February 2011.
2. Last date for receipt of applications (without any late fee): 8th April 2011.
3. Last date for receipt of filled in applications (With a late fee of Rs.500/-): 18th April 2011.
4. Last Date for submission of applications (With a late fee of Rs.1000/-): 27th April 2011.
5. Last Date for applications (With a late fee of Rs.5000/-): 9th May 2011. (This facility is available at convener’s officer only).
6. ECET 2011 exam date: 20-05-2011.
Contact for more details: The Convener, ECET - FDH and B.Sc (Maths) 2011, ECET Office, JNTUH. Details also available on www.jntuh.ac.in/ecet
ECET 2011 Results will be announced around First week of June 2011 and detailed Counseling Schedule also will be released at that time. Those details will be updated here soon after the announcement.