Application Procedure: Candidates can apply online or offline. Printed applications are available at 1. APSCHE Office, Hyderabad 2. OU College of Engineering 3. Director of Admissions, JNTUH 4. AU College of Engineering 5. Director of PG Admissions, Kakatiya University 6. SV University College of Engineering 7. Director of Admissions, JNTUA, Anantapur 8. Director of Admissions, JNTUK, Kakinada 9. Siddhardha college, Vijayawada. Cost of application is Rs. 500 (For SC/ ST candidates, application cost is Rs.250.). Candidates can also apply online through official website of PGECET-2011 www.apschepgecet.net / www.osmania.ac.in / appgecet.nic.in
Following are fee details of various PG courses during 2010-11 academic year. Fee for 2011-12 academic year will be fixed after the results and announcement of Counseling schedule of PGECET 2011. These are fee details per year:
1. University Colleges (M.Pharmacy): Rs. 15000-25000
2. University Colleges (ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning): Rs. 15000-25000
3. University Colleges Self Finance (M.Pharmacy) Rs. 110000
4. University Colleges Self Finance (ME/ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Planning): Rs. 57000
5. Private Unaided Colleges (Pharm D): Rs 68000
6. Private Unaided Colleges (M.Pharmacy): Rs. 110000
7. Private Unaided Colleges ( ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning): Rs. 57000
Important Dates of PGECET 2011:
1. Start of sale of applications: 29th March 2011
2. Last date for sale and receipt of applications: 26th April 2011
3. Last date with late fee of Rs.500: 7th May 2011
4. Last date with late fee of Rs. 2000: 21st May 2011
5. PGECET-2011 Exam date: From 5th June 2011 to 13th June 2011.
Address for inquiries: The Convenor, PGECET-2011, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad- 500007.