Candidates / applicants shall apply for AIIMS through online or off-line. YOu can also pay the application fee by Credit Card through online. To apply online candidates have to visit official website of AIIMS wwwaiims.edu and read all the instructions carefully.
AIIMS entrance test for MBBS is highly competitive. ABout 500 candidates compete for each MBBS seat on an average. Candidates have to take care of Negative Marks in the examination. Keneral Knowledge section also tests their patience. Candidates have to write answers to 200 questions with in 210 minutes. If you score morethan 80 percent marks , you are most likely to get a sent in MBBS at AIIMS.
1. Applicants age should be below 17 years. They should have cleared 12th class or 10 +2 examination under 10+2 system. Candidates must have studied Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English at +2 / Intermediate level and secured at least 60 percent marks as aggregate in main subjects. Those appearing for final year of qualifying examination in 2011 can also apply. Relaxations in qualifying marks and age apply for reserved candidates as per the rules.
To apply online, visit www.aiimsexams.org . Off-line application process, fee payment method and other details available at www.aiims.edu
1. Date of release of official notification: February 2011
2. Last date for submission of application forms: March 15th, 2011
3. Date of AIIMS Entrance Test for MBBS: 01-06-2011
4. Duration of the Test: 3:30 hours
5. Negative Mark: 1/4