1. M.Tech. Programmes in the specialisations of Computer Networks and Security/ Structural Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Bio Technology / Communication & Rader Systems / Power Electronics and Drives/ Power Systems/ VLSI/ Embedded Systems/ CAD - CAM/ Thermal Engineering. Qualification: Should have B.Tech. in relevant specialisation with minimum 55 percent marks. For M.Tech (CSE), candidates with M.Sc. and any B.tech. degrees are eligible. Applicants must have GATE/ PGECET/ KLUEEE score. Seats will be allotted based on scores in GATE/ PGECET / KL University Counseling and Interview.
2. M.Sc. Bio Technology: Eligibility: Should have Bachelor Degree in any branch of Life Sciences with at least 55 percent marks.
3. MBA: Specialisations offered are Human Resources Management/ Foreign Trade/ Marketing/ Finance/ Information Technology and Systems / Supply Chain Management/ Entrepreneurship/ Investment Management / Operations Management/ Insurance Management. Eligibility: Seats will be filled based on ICET/ CAT/ MAT, KL University Counseling and Interview.
4. MBA (Accounting and Finance): Eligibility is same as above for MBA.
5. MCA: Total seats will be filled based on ICET, KL University Counseling and Interview .
6. Full-Time / Part-Time Ph.D. Programs in Engineering / Technology/ Management/ Commerce/ Sciences and Humanities.
Interested candidates can get application forms from 'The Director, Admissions, KL University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet, Vijayawada'. You may apply online also and pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- online through Credit/ Debit Card or Net banking. Applications are also available at KLU Campus along with select locations of Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam (Phone: 0891 - 6588087). For any information and inquiries on PG and Ph.D. Admissions, please contact : 9989069752, 8686137678, 9966498911. Email: email@example.com
1. Last date for sale of application: 31-03-2011
2. Last date for receipt of filled in forms: 09-04-2011
3. Date of KLUEEE- 2011: 22-04-2011
5. KLUEEE-2011 Results: 09-05-2011