1. Osmania University, Hyderabad
2. Telangana University, Nizamabad
3. Palamur University, Mahaboobnagar
4. Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda
Courses Offered by Osmania University:
1. M.A. in AIHCA, Economics, English, Arabic, History, Islamic Studies, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Persian, Philosophy, Linguistics, Psychology, Public Administration, Political Science, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Sociology, Theatre
Arts and Urdu;
2. M.Sc. in Applied Geochemistry, Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Astronomy,
Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Botany, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Electronics, Nanoscience, Geography, Geoinformatics, Genetics, Computational Geophysics, Geology, Geophysics, Microbiology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology;
3. M.C.J.(1 year course)
4. M.C.J.(2 years course)
5. B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc., M.S.W., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., M.Com., M.Com.(I.S.), M.F.C
6. P.G.Diploma Courses in Digital Information Management, Museology, Child Psychology, Archival Science and Manuscriptology, Applied Linguistics, Urdu Paleography, Functional Hindi and Translation, Geographical Cartography, Taxation, Management of International Business, Psychological Counseling and Advanced PG Diploma in Bio-Statistics.
Courses Offered by Telangana University:
1. M.A. in English, Telugu Studies, Urdu, Hindi and Mass Communication
2. M.Sc. in Applied Statistics, Botany, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Geoinformatics and Physics
3. M.S.W. and M.Com.(E-Commerce)
Courses Offered by Mahatma Gandhi University:
1. M.A. in English Literature and Applied Economics
2. M.Sc. in Biotechnology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biochemistry
3. M.S.W. & M.Com.
Courses Offered by Palamuru University:
1. M.A.: English, Political Science
2. M.Sc.: Mathematics, Chemistry, Microbiology, M.S.W. and M.Com.
Application process for OUPGCET 2011-12: Interested candidates can obtain application forms from Osmania Univeristy Press along with offices of other participating universities. You can also get application forms from constituent colleges of OU, at Koti Women's College and Nizam College, Hyderabad.
Important Dates (Tentative) for OUCET 2011-12 (PG Admissions):
1. Start of sale of applications: 6th April 2011
2. Last date for Sale of applications: 21st May 2011
3. Last date for receipt of filled in applications (without late fee): 7th May 2011
4. Last date with late fee of Rs.200: 13th May 2011
5. Last date with late fee of Rs.400: 21st May 2011
6. Start of OU PG Entrance Examinations for 2011-12: First / Second week of June 2011 (Exact date will be announced later).
University and Course specific eligibility conditions, application procedure and other details can be availed at http://www.osmania.ac.in