Eligibility Requirements for various courses:
1. For B.Ed.: Applicants should have any Graduation with at least 55 percent marks along with minimum two years of teaching experience in any recognised school in Andhra Pradesh.
2. For M.Ed. Course: Candidates should have B.Ed./ B.EL.ED. with at least 55 percent marks
3. For B.Ed. Special Education Course: Candidates need any Graduation with at least 55 percent marks.
How to apply: Candidates can obtain application forms from designated regional centers of the BRAOU. Applications may also available at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Prof.G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No:46- Jubilee Hills ,Hyderabad -500033 , A.P. ,India with payment of Rs. 400 for M.Ed. and Rs. 300 for B.Ed. Courses in the form of DD in favour of 'The Registrat, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University' and payable at Hyderabad. Applications also available at study centers of BRAOU located at Adilabad, Anantapur, Eluru, Guntur, Kadapa, Karimnagar, Kurnool, Mahaboobnagar, Nellore, Nizamabad, Ongole, Tirupati, Rajahmundry, Siddipet, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Warangal, Hyderabad etc.
Address to send filled in applications: The Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Prof.G.Ram Reddy Marg, Road No:46-Jubilee Hills ,Hyderabad -500033, AP. More details of Ambedkar Open University B.Ed./ M.Ed./ B.Ed. Special Education Admissions available at www.braou.ac.in
1. Last date for receipt of filled in applications: 30/06/2011
2. Last date with late fee of Rs. 200: 15th July 2011
3. Entrance Exam date: 24th July 2011 (for all courses in different timings)