Details of DIETCET 2011 Counseling Schedule, Course fee, certificates to be produced at the time of counseling are provided in this post. There is a huge response for DIETCET this year as the teaching profession is turning out to be an attractive career. Admission into DIETs (District Institutes of Education and Training) for D.Ed. (Diploma in Education) course in Andhra Pradesh will be through DIETCET 2011 ranks only. The entire admission process will be supervised by the Department of School Education, Govt. Andhra Pradesh. Details of counseling and certificate verification will be displayed on www.dietcet2011.net. There will be two or three phase of counseling. Following are other details:
Venue for DIETCET 2011 Counseling: Wesley Girls High School,Opposite to Keys High School, Near Secunderabad Railway station, Secunderabad (Hyderabad), Andhra Pradesh.
Fee for D.Ed. Course in DIET Colleges:
1 Govt. DIET Colleges: Rs. 2385
2. Private DIET Colleges: Rs. 12500
Original Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
1. DIETCET- 2011 Rank card and Hall Ticket
2. Pass Certificate / Memorandum of Marks of qualifying examination (Intermediate)
3. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C)
4. Study certificates for the past 7 years
5. Integrated Community Certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
6. Latest Income certificate of parents of SC / ST / BC candidates claiming fee exemption if the income from all sources is less than Rs.1,00,000/- p.a ( Subject to rules of Government at the time of counseling)
7. Residence certificate in case of Non-Local candidates
8. Transfer Certificate.
DIETCET 2011 Convenor Address: Convenor, DIETCET- 2011, Office of Commissioner and Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad- 500004.