1) M.Sc. Nursing
2) MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
3) M.Sc. Medical
Eligibility and Application Procedure: Applicants should have educational qualifications and other eligibility requirements as per the norms of the University. Candidates have to apply through online from the website http://pgntruhs.org.
1) Admission through Entrance Test: M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. Medical Courses
2) Admission without Entrance Test: MPT (Master of Physiotherapy)
Candidates those applied online should submit print out of filled in application form to 'The Convener, Post Graduate Admissions Committee, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada- 520008. Candidates shall download hall tickets from the website http://pgntruhs.org on 02-09-2011 and 03-09-2011 for M.Sc., (Medical) and M.Sc., (Nursing) Courses. You need to enter your application number and demand draft Number to download hall ticket.
Date and Time of Entrance Test:
1) M.Sc., (Medical) and M.Sc., (Nursing) Courses: 04th September 2011
2) Application available on net from: 10-08-2011
3) Last date for submission of print out of online applications: 22/08/2011
Detailed notification, eligibility conditions, Online application link and written test details of NTR University Admissions for M.Sc. Nursing / Medical and MPT Courses are available at http://184.108.40.206/html/Noticeboard/2011/PG/para/PGParamedicalNotification11.htm