1) 9-11-2011: GPAT Candidates: Rank 1 to Last (Web options from 9th November to 11th November 2011)
2) 10-11-2011: GATE Candidates: Rank 1 to Last (Web Options from 10th November to 12th November 2011)
PGECET 2011 Counseling Schedule:
1) 15-11-2011: Rank 1 to 250 (Web options 15th - 17th 2011)
2) 16-11-2011: Rank 251 to 800 (Web options 16th - 18th 2011)
3) 17-11-2011: Rank 801 to 1800 (Web options 17th - 19th 2011)
4) 18-11-2011: Rank 1801 to 3200 (Web options 18th - 20th 2011)
5) 19-11-2011: Rank 3201 to 5000 (Web options 19th - 21st 2011)
Details of seats allotment, vacancies, colleges, reservations and other information can be obtained from the website at pgecet.apsche.ac.in
Update on 30th August 2011: PGECET 2011 Counseling will be conducted during 9th - 10th September 2011. APSCHE Chairman has announced these dates and official notification will be released in 3-4 days. Candidates can exercise web options at any helpline center for admission into M.Tech courses. Seat Allotments will be done as per the schedule given in the notification. Candidates can download allotment order from www.appgecet.nic.in OR http://www.apschepgecet.net/ . Osmania University has conducted the PGECET 2011 for the academic year 2011-12.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will conduct PGECET Counseling 2011 for admission into M.Tech, Pharm D and M.Pharmacy Courses for the academic year 2011-12. All the seats in above courses at Govt. and Private Engineering and Pharmacy colleges will be filled through PGECET Online Counseling 2011. The Counseling process is likely to start from 29th August 2011. Candidates have to attend for certificate verification and exercise web options as part of the counseling process. Seats will be allotted as per the dates and time given in the counseling notification to be released soon. Candidates can download allotment order also from the official website of PGECET at www.appgecet.nic.in . Detailed schedule for certificate verification and web options will be update here after the release of notification.
Certificates to be produced at verification centers / helpline centers by the candidates:
1. B.Tech./ M.Sc./ MBBS/ BDS/ B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc. or other relevant Degree Marks Memos
2. Intermediate Memo cum Pass certificates
3. S.S.C. Marks list for Date of Birth proof.
4. Study Certificates from Relevant Degree to Tenth Class,
5. Residential certificate in case of non local candidate.
6. Income certificate issued by Govt. of AP after 01-01-2010
Tuition Fee per Year:
1. University Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges: M.Pharmacy Rs. 15000-25000 ; All other like ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 15000-25000
2. University Colleges Under Self Finance: M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
3. Private Unaided Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges: Pharm D: Rs 68000 ; M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
Note: Candidates whose parental income is less than Rs.100000 will be exempted from payment of Tuition Fee subject to conditions issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh time to time. Details of Helpline Centers and other info will be displayed on appgecet.nic.in