Eligibility: Candidates should have secured 45 percent marks (40 percent for SC/ ST/ BC candidates) in group subjects. Candidates those studied Mathematics at 10+2 level only eligible for B.Tech Biotechnology course as per the AICTE rules.
1) Processing Fee: Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC/ ST candidates)
2) Tuition fee: Rs. 10000 for University colleges, Rs. 31000 for Private and self financed engineering and pharmacy colleges. Candidates can avail fee reimbursement scheme depending upon the income of the parents and as per the rules of the Government at the time of counseling.
1) 06-09-2011: From 1 to 20000 Ranks
2) 07-09-2011: From 20001 to 36000 Ranks
3) 08-09-2011: From 36001 to Last rank
Exercising Options and Seats allotment: Candidates can exercise web options from 09-09-2011 to 11-09-2011 throgh apeamcetb.nic.in . Seat allotments will be displayed on apeamcetb.nic.in on 12-09-2011. Special category candidates have to attend for certificate verification on 6th and 7th September 2011 at Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Hyderabad. 50 percent seats in B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Pharmacy will be reserved for BiPC stream candidates.