Courses Offered for 2011-2012:
1) Under Graduate (UG) Courses : B.A./ B.Sc. / B.Com. (General / Computers): There are two streams of admissions for these courses. They are Direct admissions and Eligibility Test stream admissions.
2) Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
3) Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Li.Sc)
4) Post Graduate Courses: M.A. in Telugu/ History/ Political Science/ Economics/ English / Sociology/ Rural Development. M.Sc. in Physics/ Organic Chemistry/ Botany / Mathematics/ Zoology/ Electronics and Communications/ Electronics and Instrumentation / Computer Science and M.Com.
5) M.B.A.- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
6) M.C.A. - Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.)
7) PG Diploma Courses: Computer Applications (PGDCA)/ Business Administration (PGDBA) / Insurance Management (PGDIM)/ Human Rights And Value Education/ Mass Communication and Journalism (PGDMCJ) / Marketing Management (PGDMM) / e-Commerce.
8) B.Ed - Bachelor of Education and B.Ed. Third Methodology.
Sale of applications will start from 16th September 2011. Closing date for receipt of filled in applications is 30-11-2011. You can also submit applications till 15-3-2012 with a late fee of Rs. 1000. Those applied for BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc. and BBM are required to attend admission test on the date to be announced by the institute.
SKU has more than 60 study centers across the state to deliver the courses in various subjects. Interested candidates can contact at Centre For Distance Education, Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Ananthapur- 5150 55, Andhra Pradesh for more details. Following are important contact nos:
1) General Inquiry : 08554 - 255725
2) U.G. Courses (B.A. / B.Sc./ B.Com./B.Ed: 08554 - 255887
3) P.G. Courses : 08554 - 255815
4) M.Phil./Ph.D.: 08554 - 255887.