1) PTG Gurukul Schools: 12 schools. Admission will be for 3rd class. Available seats are 960. Eligibility is pass in 2nd class. Parental income should be below Rs. 60000.
2) Tribal Welfare Residential Schools: Number of Schools are 65. Seats are 5600.
3) Ashram Schools: 92 (ITDA - 87 and non ITDA - 5). Admission will be given in 6th Class and students must have passed in 5th class.
4) Best Available Schools: 110 schools. Admission will be for 5th and 8th Classes. Candidates should have passed in 4th and 7th Class respectively for admission to 5th and 8th Class.
5) Pratibha Schools: 3 schools. Seats are 270. Admission will be into 8th Class and students who passed in 7th class are eligible.
Selection to all the classes will be through lottery system. The draw will be held by the respective authorities. Filled in applications should be sent to the office of ITDA / DTWO or Principal of respective Schools. More details can be obtained from www.aptribes.gov.in OR apstep.cgg.gov.in . Following is the schedule of admissions in AP Tribal Welfare Schools:
1) Date of Admission Notification: 20-04-2012
2) Last date for the receipt of completed applications: 05-05-2012
3) Preparation of class wise and community wise lists: 30-04-2012 to 09-05-2012
4) Display of selection list of the candidates: 11-05-2012
5) Dispatching of call letters to selected candidates: 12-05-2012
6) Date of counseling admission (1st phase): 22-05-2012
7) Dispatching of call letters for 2nd phase counseling: 23-05-2012
8) Date of 2nd phase of admission counseling: 31-05-2012
9) Date of reporting to school: 12-06-2012