Eligibility for LPCET: The candidates applying for LPCET 2012 should have passed in any one of the following examinations:
1. For Telugu Pandit (TPT): B.A (Telugu Literature) / M.A (Telugu) / B.A (Oriental Language – Telugu) / Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu / Graduate Degree with optional subject Telugu.
2. Hindi Pandit (HPT): Candidates should have Graduate Degree with Hindi as optional / Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad / Bachelor of Oriental Language - Hindi / Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad / Any other degree with Hindi (B.A standard ) recognised by the Government of A.P / M.A Hindi.
3. Urdu Pandit (UPT): Applicants should have B.A (Urdu Literature) / Bachelor of Oriental Language – Urdu / B.A (Oriental Language - Urdu) / Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu / M.A (Urdu).
Applicants age must be above 19 years as on 01.07.2012. There is no upper age limit for LPCET 2012. Candidates should apply online only through http://lpcet.cgg.gov.in/ . Manula applications are not accepted. Details of online application procedure and eligibility will be uploaded to LPCET website on 19th April 2012. Address: Convener, LPCET 2012, Office of Commissioner and Director of School Education, Beside Telephone Bhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad- 500004.
1. Commencement of Online applications through lpcet.cgg.gov.in: 26th April 2012
2. Close of online applications: 10th May 2012
3. Date of LPCET 2012: To be announced soon.
4. TPT: 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
5. UPT: 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon
6. HPT: 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM