Eligibility for GAT: Applicants should have BE/ B.Tech in any discipline. Candidates who studied PG (M.Sc.) in Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics and MCA are also eligible to apply. Walk In Entrance Test will held at Eduquity Career Technologies Private Limited, 403, 4th Floor, Myhome Sarovar Plaza, Secretariat road, Hyderabad- 500063. For more details, you can contact at phone: 040-23243010. More details of the program available at www.msitprogram.net.
Fee Particulars for 2012-13: 1) Rs.15,000 for the Preparatory Course. 2) Rs.1,20,000/- for the main programme of the 1st year of the 2 year and 3 year MSIT programme and Rs 35,000 towards laptop fee(Laptop is purchased by CIHL for the student) 3) Rs.1,35,000 for the 2nd year of the 2-Year and 3-Year MSIT programme 4) Rs.1,35,000 for the 3rd year of the 3 Year MSIT programme. For any clarification, contact 9553705130.
1) Walk in Entrance Schedule: April 19 to May 23, 2012
2) Last date for submission of completed application forms: May 14, 2012
3) Entrance Examinations: From 24th May 2012
4) Results of GAT 2012: June 1, 2012
5) Stage II Counseling: From 13th June 2012
6) Commencement of preparatory course: 25 June 2012
7) Start of of main course: 20 August 2012