1) Ranks Below 1 to 10 : Above 150 Marks
2) Ranks Below 100 : Above 142 Marks
3) Ranks Below 500 : Above 135 Marks
4) Ranks Below 1000 : Above 130 Marks
5) Ranks Below 1500 : Above 125 Marks
6) Ranks Below 2000 : Above 120 Marks
7) Ranks Below 3000 : Above 115 Marks
The number of candidates has been increased this year. Hence the cut offs in Medical stream are likely to increase this year. Last year, candidates who secured 107 marks also got a seat in medicine. The trend may be different this year. The last cut off mark will be around 115.
Last year, candidates those got above 136 marks secured MBBS seat in Osmania Medical College and other affiliated colleges. Candidates with 122 and above marks secured seat in Category A of Private Colleges and those secured 115 and above marks managed to get a seat in Category B of Private Colleges. There will be 4-5 marks difference in OU, AU and SVU regions to get a seat in Medicine.