1) Pass in SSC examination and NCVT Certificate in Draughtsmen (Civil) Trade
2) Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering
3) Passed in Intermediate Vocations Course with Surveyor and Estimator subject.
4) Land Surveying Final or Intermediate qualification conducted by Institute of Surveyors
5) Certificate Course in Land Surveying conducted by SBTET, AP.
6) Passed in Intermediate Vocational Course with Water Supply and Sanitary Engineering Technician or Construction Technology.
7) Candidates with minimum 5 years field experience in the relevant Government department.
Applications can be obtained from AP Survey Training Academy. Cost of application is Rs.100 . This should be paid as DD drawn in favour of Vice Principal, AP Survey Training Academy. Course fee is Rs. 3000 (Rs. 1500 for SC and ST candidates). Last date for the receipt of filled in applications along with DD for course fee and other enclosures is 17th August 2012.
Duration of the training is 42 days. The training programme will start from 21st August 2012. For more details, contact at 040 - 2300 2044, 040 - 2300 2039. Address to send filled forms is Vice Principal, AP Survey Training Academy (AALIM), Gachibowli, Hyderabad - 32.