1) First of all, exercising web options means, candidates have to select college and courses in the order of priority.
2) You can collect the information on Engineering Colleges / Pharmacy Colleges with their codes and courses.
3) You can get the manual optional form and enter the options on that before entering them through internet.
4) Students are requested to be informed about colleges, courses and prospects for various courses before zeroing on any college and course.
5) You may consult your parents, teachers, well wishers and friends on the selection of courses and colleges.
6) You should be careful while entering the college and course options as the seat allotments will be done based on your choices.
7) Candidates are advised to enter as many options as possible to be on safe side. You may not get the desired seat in the second phase counseling as most of the seats in reputed colleges are likely to be filled in the first round itself.
8) Never enter the option for the college or course for which you are not at all interested to join.
9) You can check the nearest possible seats for your rank through the previous year cut offs and last ranks through the website http://apeamcet.nic.in or www.apsche.org. Though this is an indicative information, you can short list the colleges based on that information.
10) These are the steps to be followed for entering options: 1. Enter the URL through internet. 2. Generate password 3. Enter Options 4. Save and Log out .