June 3, 2014

Separate Entrance Test for Private Medical Colleges in AP and Telangana 2014-15

Stage has been set for the separate entrance examination for Private Medical Colleges to fill up MBBS and BDS seats in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States. The new CET is likely to come into reality from the academic year 2014-15.

The managements of private medical and dental colleges have been demanding for separate entrance exam in the lines of EAMCET for admission into MBBS and BDS seats in private colleges.

It is observed that all the seats will be filled through counseling by NTR University of Health Sciences. The NTRUHS may release the notification after discussing the issued with both the Governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

At present, 60 percent seats are being filled through EAMCET counseling under convener quota. Remaining 40 percent seats will be filled by college managements. This 40 percent includes 15 percent NRI quota. With growing complaints of irregularities in filling NRI quota seats, the Government is contemplating to fill these seats also following separate guidelines.

Related Posts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

Search This Blog