1) Last date for the submission of online applications: 27 February 2017
2) Written Examination: 5th March 2017
3) Announcement of Results: 20th March 2017
4) Interviews: From 3rd April 2017
5) Helpline numbers: 040 - 23386957.
Eligibility: Candidates should have good command over Telugu languages along with knowledge of English. They must have Graduation in any discipline. Age must be below 30 years as on 1 April 2017.
Online applications are available on www.sakshieducation.com and www.sakshischoolofjournalism.com. Application fee is Rs. 200. Selection process consists of written exam in two stages and group discussions and personal interviews.
Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 8000 per month for the first six months and Rs. 10000 for the next six months. Candidates have to work in Sakshi group for 4 years after the completion of training and they need to submit a bond to this effect.