August 29, 2016
The participating universities in the IDP Australian Education Fair are Carnegie Mellon University, Charles Darwin University, CQ University, Deakin University and Deakin College, Edith Cowan University, Griffith University, La Trobe University, Melbourne Institute of Technology, The University of Melbourne, The University of Queensland, The University of Sydney, University of Wollongong, Victoria University etc.
Candidates can avail the facilities like on spot application submission, application fee waivers, scholarships for qualified candidates.
To register for the IDP Australia Education fair, candidates can visit IDP Education office or call 040 - 44118888 / 1800 102 - 2233 OR SMS 'IDP' to 56767 or visit www.idp.com/india.
Address: IDP Education India Private Limited, 3rd Floor, North Wing, Challa Chambers, Kapadia Lane, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad.
Details of MBBS seats in private colleges in Telangana:
1) Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences: 150 seats
2) Kamineni Institute of Medical Scienes (narkatpalli): 200 seats
3) Mallareddy Medical College: 150 seats
4) Prathima Medical college: 200 seats
5) Mamatha Medical College: 150 seats
6) MNR Medical College: 100 seats
7) Bhaskara Medical College: 150 seats
8) Chalmada Ananda Rao Medical College: 150 seats
9) Mediciti Medical College: 100 seats
10) SVS Medical College: 150 seats
11) Apollo Medical College: 100 seats
12) Mahavir College of Medical Sciences: 150 seats
13) RVM Medical College: 150 seats
14) Maheswara Medical College: 150 seats
Minority Medical Colleges in Telangana:
1) Deccan Medical College: 150 seats
2) VRK Medical College: 100 seats
3) Shadan Medical College: 150 seats
About 1000 seats in Govt medical colleges and 1025 MBBS seats in private colleges have not come under NEET for this year.
The admissions under private management quota seats of MBBS will be delayed this year in Telangana as the EAMCET 3 is yet to be conducted on 11 September 2016. The ranks of EAMCET 3 will be announced on 14 / 15 September 2016.
Private colleges are being prepared to fill 35 percent management quota seats through NEET ranks. But the fee has not been fixed by the authorities. The Government may allow the colleges to fill these seats after the announcement of results of EAMCET - 3.