1) M.E.: Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Automated Manufacturing Systems, Electrical Engineering, Computer Aided Analysis and Design, Polymer Engineering, Quality Engineering and Management, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Software Engineering, and Space Engineering and Rocketry
2) M. Pharm: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, M.S. Clinical Research and Pharmaco vigilance, Pharmaceutics, Clinical Research, and Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, and PG Diploma in Bioanalytical Techniques, and Pharmacovigilance.
3) M. Tech: in Remote Sensing,, Biotechnology, Nano-Science and Nano-Technology, Computer Science, Fuels and Combustion, Energy Technology, Environmental Science & Engineering, Information Security, New Materials and Processing Technology, Polymer Science and Technology, and Scientific Computing
4) M.Sc. in Applied Chemistry, Geo-Informatics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Bio-Medical Instrumentation, and Information Science at Mesra,
5) M.Sc in Bio-Informatics at Kolkata and Mesra,
6) M.Sc in Information Technology (IT) at Lalpur (for girls only).
7) Master of Urban Planning (Town Planning) – MUP
8) Master of Transportation Planning and Management
Last date for receipt of filled in applications: 22/06/2010 . For more details , please see www.bitmesra.ac.in . BIT Mesra is one of the reputed technical institutions in the country. The institute is promoted by famous Birla Industrial Group and has campuses at various locations in North India. All the institutions offer mainstream engineering courses.