Earlier Info: PGEC / PGECET 2010 Second and Final Phase Counseling Schedule has been released. Seats left over after First Phase and seats available in certain courses offered as II shift in private engineering colleges will be filled in final phase. Candidates can exercise web options on 20-11-2010 and 21-11-2010. Candidates who have not allotted and who have not joined in allotted seats through first phase can exercise their options. Vacant seats after First phase counseling are available on appgecet.nic.in . Seat Allotments for Second Phase Counseling will be displayed on 24-11-2010.
APSCHE has released an announcement that the results / seat allotments of the PGECET 2010 web counseling will be released on 6th November 2010. PGECET 2010 Candidates can download their allotment order through appgecet.nic.in OR www.apschepgecet.net through submitting their registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth and password created by them at the time of entry of options. Details of Second counseling if any also will be announced on the same day. College wise filled seats and vacant seats info also likely to be released after allotments.
APSCHE has released PGECET 2010 and PGEC 2010 Counseling Schedule. Candidates have to attend certificate verification at any helpline centers and can exercise options through website appgecet.nic.in Those qualified in GATE 2010/ PGECET 2010 / GPAT 2010 should bring all original certificates. PGECET Seat allotment will be displayed on 3rd October 2010. Decision on second counseling of PGECET 2010 will be taken after first round allotments and position of vacancies in various colleges. Following is the schedule for certificate verification for first round counseling.
1. 28 -10-2010: For CS, ST Programs: GATE and PGECET Qualified : 1 - Last rank
2. 29-10-2010: For PY, EE and CE Programs: GATE and PGECET Qualified : 1 - Last rank
3. 30-10-2010: For EC, ME, DS and CH Programs: GATE and PGECET Qualified: 1 - Last rank
Schedule for Options Entry:
1. 29-10-2010: CS, ST Programs : All Ranks
2. 30-10-2010: PY, EE and CE Programs: All Ranks
3. 31-10-2010: EC, ME, DS, CH and Other PG Programs: All Ranks
Candidates can change frozen Options once again on 01-11-2010. This is final change. Seat allotments will be placed on http://appgecet.nic.in on 03-11-2010 (3 October) after 6 PM.
Certificates to be produced at verification centers:
1. B.Tech./ M.Sc./ MBBS/ BDS/ B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc. or other relevant Degree Marks Memos
2. Intermediate Memo cum Pass certificates
4. Study Certificates from Relevant Degree to Tenth Class,
5. Residential certificate in case of non local candidate.
6. Income certificate issued by Govt. of AP after 01-01-2010
Tuition Fee per Year:
1. University Colleges: M.Pharmacy Rs. 15000-25000 ; All other like ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 15000-25000
2. University Colleges Self Finance: M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
3. Private Unaided Colleges: Pharm D: Rs 68000 ; M.Pharmacy Rs. 110000; ME/ M.Tech./ M. Arch./ M.Planning Rs. 57000
Note: Candidates whose parental income is less than Rs.100000 are exempted from payment of Tuition Fee subject to conditions of the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Details of Helpline Centers and other info available on appgecet.nic.in
Earlier Updates: Today's (20th October 2010) report in Eenadu daily mentioned that PGECET 2010 counseling for admission to M.Tech and M.Pharmacy courses will be conducted from 25th to 27th October 2010. Detailed Schedule for the same will announced soon. AP State Higher Education Council shall release a counseling notification on behalf of Osmania University, Which is organising institute for PGECET 2010.
Update on 24th September 2010: It is most likely that PGECET 2010 Counseling Schedule will come out by the end of this month. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) shall release the notification on behalf of Osmania University, which conducted the PG Engineering Common Entrance Test. PGECET 2010 ranks will be considered for those seats remain unfilled with GPAT qualified candidates (Earlier based on GATE). Candidates have to register their names through proper form to be mentioned in the coming notification. Registration Forms will be available on OU website. They have send the filled in forms to PGECET Convener's office. Candidates can contact on these address for any information: Prof. Rameshear Rao, Convener, PGECET- 2010, University College of Engineering (A), Osmania University, Hyderabad - 500007. Phone :040 - 69996715 / 32444715. Email: email@example.com .
Osmania University has released PGECET 2010 Results. PGECET 2010 is conducted for admission into Engineering Post Graduate Courses (M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./M.Plg.) in Govt. and Private Engineering Colleges in Andhra Pradesh. APSCHE and OU jointly conducted PGECET 2010. PGECET 2010 (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2010 Results are available on following websites:
Counseling details of Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test for admission into Ist year M.E./M.Tech./M.Pharm./M.Arch./M.Plg. Degree Course for the academic year 2010-2011 will be available on the above mentioned websites.