Following are the M.Sc. courses offered:
1. Biotechnology, Water and Environmental Science
2. Mathematics: Systems Theory and Computer Modeling
3. Nano Science and Technology
4. Environment: Environmental Science and Technology, Environmental Biotechnology
5. Satellite Meteorology and Water Informatics
6. Chemistry: Industrial Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
7. Physics: Fibre optics and Communication
8. Geo Spatial Science and Technology
Application Procedure: Interested candidates can download application forms for M.Sc. Programs from JNTUH website www.jntuh.ac.in. Course structure, fee payment and other information also available on the website. Selection of the candidates will be strictly through written test only. Admission are restricted to students of ten districts of OU Region and will be made according to GO MS No. 42 dated 18-05-2009.
Complete list of colleges under JNTUH, number of seats, eligibility for various courses, format of application, syllabus, nature and scheme of entrance test will be available on the website.
1. Last date for the receipt of completed applications: 20th July 2011
2. Dates of Entrance exams: 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th August 2011