1. Eligibility / Qualification for EAMCET 2012
2. Online / Offline Application Procedure
3. Certificates to be attached to application
4. Important Dates to Remember
5. EAMCET 2011 Engineering and Medicine Papers with Key / Solutions
6. EAMCET 2012 Engineering Stream Syllabus
7. EAMCET 2012 Medicine Stream Syllabus
8. Last / Cut Off Ranks for EAMCET Engineering 2011-12
9. Last Ranks / Cut Off Ranks for EAMCET Medicine / Pharmacy 2011-12
Essential Eligibility Requirements:
1. For Engineering Courses: Applicants should have passed in Intermediate or 10+2 OR must have appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (MPC) as optional subjects. Applicants should have secured at least 50 percent (45 percent for SC, ST, BC and PH candidates) in group subjects in aggregate. Those passed in related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh are also can apply.
2. For Medicine and related courses, Candidates should have passed or appeared for their final year examination in 10+2 pattern with Biology, Physics and Chemistry (BiPC) as optional subjects. Applicants need 50 percent marks (40 percent for reserved categories)in group subjects of the qualifying examination. All the applicants should have attained 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
1. Courses offered in Engineering Category: B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharm (M.P.C.) / B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) / B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) / B.Tech (Food Science and Technology) / B.Sc (CA and BM)/ Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy).
2. Agriculture and Medicine Category: MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. and A.H./ B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc.(Horticulture) / B.Sc (CA and BM)/ B.F.Sc. / B.Tech (Food Science and Technology) (Bi.P.C) / B.Sc (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C) / BAMS/ BHMS/ BNYS/ B.Pharm (Bi.P.C.) / B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) / Pharm-D (Doctor of Pharmacy).
Offline / Online Application Procedure:
Candidates can apply for EAMCET 2012-13 through online or offline methods. To apply online, you need to pay Rs. 250 towards application fee as a DD in favour of 'Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad' and payable at Hyderabad. You can also pay the fee through secure.aponline.gov.in and can take a print out of the receipt. After payment of fee, you can login to www.apeamcet.org and submit the application through uploading scanned photograph and signature. Filled in forms have to be printed and sent along with all required copies of certificates mentioned below to 'Convener, EAMCET - 2012, Examination Building, Ground Floor, J.N.T. University, Hyderabad, Kukatpally - 500085. Those candidates applying online after last date without late fee have to pay late fee along with application fee at any AP Online centers and follow the same procedure mentioned above.
Following copies of documents are required to be attached for both offline / online applications:
1. Hall ticket of qualifying examination (Intermediate 2nd Year)
2. Marks memos of qualifying examination (Intermediate) if already passed.
3. Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
4. Certificate of Proof of Age (SSC / 10th class)
5. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status. (From 4th class to Intermediate)
Important Dates (Tentative):
1) Issue of EAMCET 2012 Notification: 10-02-2012
2) Commencement of Online application: 12-02-2012
3) Last date for the receipt of online application: 30-03-2012
4) Last date with a fine of Rs. 5000: 28-04-2012
5) Last date for the receipt of applications with a fine of Rs. 10000 (at the Convenor's office only): 09-05-2012.
6) EAMCET 2012 date: 12th May 2012
7) Download of Hall Tickets: April - May 2012
8) EAMCET 2012 Results / Marks: May 2012
9) EAMCET 2012 Counseling: June - July 2012
Application fee is Rs. 250. Details of weightage for EAMCET 2012, dates of official notification, sale of application, closing dates, e-seva centers list, syllabus and other information available on www.apeamcet.org. Details of fee payment and procedure for online applications available on www.apeamcet.org.