Eligibility Conditions: Applicants should have passed in 10th class. Those passed in compartmental / supplementary mode or appearing for the SSC Exams in 2011 are also eligible to apply. Detailed information regarding eligibility and syllabus will be given along with CEEP 2011 Booklet which is supplied along with ICR Form and also available at a cost of Rs. 20 from the Principals of Govt. Polytechnics, Private Polytechnics and AP Online Centers. You can view sbtetap.gov.in OR dte.nic.in for more details.
Application Procedure: candidates have to apply online through designated Helpline Centers and AP Online Centers. List of these centers is available on the website of the Department of Technical Education, AP at sbtetap.gov.in. You need to pay Rs. 310 as application fee to apply online through these centers. CEEP Test pattern and old / previous / model papers will be made available after the release of official notification.
Important Dates for CEEP 2011:
1. Start of sale of CEEP 2011 Booklets with ICR Form for Rs 20: 10th March 2011.
2. Start of Online Application process for Rs 310 at Helpline centres / aponline centers: 17th March 2011
3. Last date for sale of ICR forms and booklets: 18th April 2011.
4. Last date for Online application: 18th April 2011.
5. CEEP 2011 Date: 30-04-2011.