Eligibility Requirements: Applicants should have passed MBBS / BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India. They should have completed their Internship or completing on or before 31-03-2011. Those completing the internship are eligible to appear for the PG Medical / MDS Entrance Test 2011 subject to the conditions specified by the University.
Applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.800/- for SC/ST candidates) in the form of DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of 'Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.' and payable at Vijayawada. The candidate should write his / her name, course applied and application number on the backside of the DD. Print outs of applications along with required enclosures attested by Gazetted Officer should reach 'The Convener, Post Graduate Admissions Committee, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada 520 008.' Applications should be superscribed as 'Application for PGMET – 2011' or 'Application for MDSET-2011'
1. Opening date of online application: 29-01-2011
2. Closing date of online application: 08-02-2011
3. Last date for receipt of print out of online application: 11-02-2011.
4. Download of Hall tickets from http://pgapplntruhs.ap.nic.in for PGMET 2011: 01-03-2011 to 03-03-2011
5. Download of Hall tickets from http://pgapplntruhs.ap.nic.in for MDSET 2011: 08-03-2011 to 10-03-2011
6. Date of Entrance Test for PG Medical Courses: 06-03-2011
7. Date of Entrance for MDS Courses: 13-03-2011
For any clarifications and problems in online application, contact Mobile No. 9866327227 and 9866536721 / 0866-2451206 Ext.115 / 0866-2451206 Ext.136 / 0866-2450982.