Admission based on Merit:
1) Post Graduate Programs: Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation studies, Arabic, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Political
Science, Social Work, Islamic Studies, History, Economics, Sociology; MA (Journalism And Mass Communication); M.Com; and M.Sc.
2) Under Graduate Programs: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Physical Sciences–MPC), B.Sc. (Physical Sciences–M.P.CS) and B.Sc. (Life SciencesZBC).
3) Bridge Courses for Madrasa students (passed from Madrasas) for admission in Under Graduate (B.Com./B.Sc.) and Polytechnic
4) Paramedical Diploma and Certificate Programs: Diploma in Dialysis Technician, Diploma in Emergency Medical Technician, Certificate in Dialysis Technician, Certificate in Emergency Medical Technician and Lateral Entry for ITI students into Polytechnics.
5) Part-time / Parallel Diploma Programs in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Persian and Islamic Studies.
Admission based on Entrance Test:
1) PhD Programs: Urdu, English, Hindi, Translation Studies, Arabic, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration, Social Work,
Islamic Studies, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology; Education; Management, Commerce; Mass Communication &
Journalism; Computer Science; Mathematics and Zoology.
2) MPhil Programs: Urdu, English, Persian; Women Studies, Public Administration; Education; and Management.
3) PG Programs: MBA; MCA; M.Tech. (Computer Science) & M.Ed.
4) UG Programs: B.Ed. & B. Tech. (Computer Science).
5) Professional Diplomas: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.); Diploma in Civil Engineering; Diploma in Computer Science Engineering; Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering) and Diploma in Information Technology.
All the applicants must have passed Urdu as a subject/ language/ medium at least at 10th/12th /Degree level. All programs are offered in Urdu medium.
Important Dates for online submission of applications:
1) Last date for all PhD/ MPhil / B.Tech.(CS)/ M.Tech. (CS)/MCA/ MBA/D.El.Ed./ B.Ed./M.Ed./ Polytechnic Programs : 5 May 2017
2) Last date for all merit based UG/PG/Paramedical programs/Bridge Courses/Lateral Entry for B.Tech (CS) and Polytechnic
Programs: 9 July 2017.